|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
someday this pain will be useful}
June 06, 2013 | 7:41 AM | 0Comment I cant believe that after so long we have been together, you started to change. Never once in my life have I ever expected this thing to happen in our relationship. I thought you'll never become someone whom I think you'll never be. This hurts so much that I feel like you dont love me anymore. The changes in you make everything a mess. I miss the old you. I need to be with you like the olden times. I believe that love is never easy, it always has its ups and downs. But who will be still standing so strong after thousands of times being treated like the love is never there? Despite all the problems I'm going through, I would never disappoint myself by doing the things I should not do. I would still be standing so strong, keep holding on and keep having faith that everything is going to be alright in the end. If it is not right, then it is not the end. However, this is the end. This is the end for you and me.No matter how bad it hurts me, never once in my life have I ever thought of making revenge. I would still keep believing in what goes around, comes around. So yea. |





