|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
give me time and ill forget you, completely}
June 06, 2013 | 7:50 AM | 0Comment ![]()
"It used to be not an easy thing for me"
But now...
I learned how to accept things as it is and move on without hesitation.
You know, sometimes in life you have to know that you can't get what you want and to always make sure that you won't break down when something went wrong. You have to be strong in life to move forward. Do you think it's easy for me when I found out that someone that I loved so much chose someone. Someone over me. I'm the one who he loved for almost 4 years. Can you imagine how hard it was for me to forget all the sweet memories that we gathered? It wasn't easy. I sat in my room one day when I was at home. I broke down and cried. But I managed to resembled myself and decided to spend a little time just to think about what happened and try to solve it. I took a deep breath. The first thing that I did was recalling all the memories that we had. It was the most crucial thing that I ever did to myself. I know that I shouldn't do that but it was better for me to take the time to let everything out and never to remember it again. So, that's what I did. It did took a very long time. After that, I recovered myself and I think the positive way. |






