" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





2 years coming}
March 30, 2013 | 7:11 AM | 0Comment





Greetings.

Ok hi em I dont have enough time to membebel psl life in seseri or whatsoever. This is the only time that I got so here we go.

I went to Tesco hari tu, beli brg with my mom ofc, I txt-ed my boy and dia ckp dia nk dtg la apa la and seriously I thought dia main2 ke apa, but then, suprisingly, he was there. Ya, dia dtg for me, just to meet me, and that was so sweet. Kitaorg jalan sebelah2 mcm selisih je and I cant even stop smiling.

Then, just now, went to night market w kakak and again dia ckp nk dtg and again I thought dia main2, but then hahahahahahahahahahahdpt text saying “tgok belakang” and pusing2 je hahahahahah ada org pkai baju biru and I was like OH MY GOD hahahahah sengeh tkyah ckp ah mmg boleh buat bulatan dkt muka hahahahahahah.


And for you, thanks for your endless effort just to meet me sayang. Thank you so much. And I would love to say sorry if kita byk gaduh for this whole week but I promise you all the fights are gonna worth it hahahahahye ke ayat tu? Lol :p thanks for everything and sorry for the picture,for the card, for the frame, sorry sgt2. I love you. I'll always do!