|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
dont cry}
December 27, 2012 | 6:38 PM | 0Comment ![]()
Greetings.
I
cant sleep last night. Terbangun around 4 o'clock sbb hidung sakit
–-, and lepastu terus tk boleh tidur. And terus teringat kalau
selalu jd mcm ni, mesti terus cr dia.
![]()
you
dont know how much I miss you. I cried and teringat text yg “siapa
yg buat awk nangis bgtau sy, let me kick her/his butt” hehehehe
tergelak jugak wktu tu because I miss those old times. And sometimes
I wonder if you miss me like I did or youre having fun last night w
her. Tiba2 dgr mak dgn abah bangun dan selalunya kalau wktu mcm tu
kita bru nk tidur kan? Igt tak? INGAT TAK?!?!?!? :(
![]()
Just
so you know I miss you so badly till it hurts bye I cried while
typing this idk wtf is wrong w me fml bye
|








