|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
wow, my heart races faster when you're looking at me}
March 03, 2012 | 11:59 PM | 0Comment Hello ;) Got tt on 8:00 am today, once sampai, Sir pun sampai, and yeah abah did talked to him and I was like FTW IM DEAD lol k chill the hell out, imma nice kiddo, me no create problem at tt k? hahahaha lol k Then I saw this MU boy, awhhh sho cute omo >< lol class finished, went down cause im hungry as fuck, cari makanan with le darlings; Anis Sofia and Syahirah. Masuk masuk je, I saw him hihi y so cute rabbit fowebar >< ofc I tried to avoid him cause semalam baru je chatted with him, agak la, kinda awkward. Hihi and I thought dia dah balik dgn kawan dia sorang tu, BUT, I heard his voice when im at the counter. Hahahahahahaha menari nari dah waktu tu. K gedik k gedik. Lepastu, we, the qurls, keluar, and yemmeh, followed by him and his friend. Ahahahahah, lepastu naik atas. And I saw NZA dkt tangga, and I was like, naehhhh, “S” is so gonna talk with her. Haih but luckily he didn’t talk with that qurl sbb semalam baru je I scolded sbb sembang dgn NZA tu hahaa dengar ckp betul lol Then, teman Lepastu minum dgn rakusnya lol hahaha, he’s staring at me, and made me feel lagi awkward. Lepastu waktu sedut air tu, bunyi mcm kotak tu dah kosong, alah bunyi mcm, ish try sendiri k hahaha, lepastu try sedut lg straw, lepastu keluar bunyi tu, and he laughed at me haha, i did laughed too cause it was way too funny k. Haha then, both of us pun gelak, he watched my gerak geri, air tertumpah pun dia gelak Ehem MSN, tmr got exam Bye ;) oh and for you, I really hope that you will balik sini selamat k. em, I did dreamt about you last night. I miss you >< take care and Good luck for exam! Hwaiting! ^^ |




