" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





The Way Of Express}
March 02, 2012 | 6:38 AM | 0Comment

Re-post yeah I did post-ed this before, in July, 2011 yeah, so yeah just finished read Aqilah’s blog, and she tagged me to answer diz, so since im way too lazy to answer semua tu, I just copied from my old post, and paste it here, got a lil bit diff, TAK PA KAN? haha kk so here ya go,

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Redbull yeah man

2. Last phone call: Crush <3

3. Last text message: Awatiff *we curse like hell told ya*

4. Last song you listened to: Trouble Maker uhhh

5. Last time you cried: LOL can’t recall,

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Aaaa, haha yes

7. Been cheated on: Loads of time, srsly

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Hell yeah!

9. Lost someone special: Yes, he’s very very special for me

10. Been depressed: Most of the time, so yes.

11. Been drunk and threw up: Naaah!

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Black

13. Turqoise

14. Red

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: Yeah, man.

16. Fallen out of love: Yes.

17. Laughed until you cried: A hell lot of time! Lol.

18. Met someone who changed you: Changed me to a better person, yes.

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, tweethearts and mi gals.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Dush dush dush.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: My girls, haha!

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Tak sampai separuh rasanya haha.

23. Do you have any pets: Nope, I hate cats har-har.

24. Do you want to change your name: Yes! Change to something like Nurin Amalin Dania? #in my dreams haha.

25. What did you do for your last birthday?: Score for my Convent’s Softball Team? Haha.

26. What time did you wake up this morning?: Since today got exam so yeah 6:00 am

27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Study since this is the exam week.

28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: The day after PMR/SPM or those big examinations ends.

29. Last time you saw your Mother: She's right in front of me now -_-

30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : Everybody will love me they way I love ‘em esp HIM.

31. What are you listening to right now: Cry Cry (Y)

32. Birth month: April <3

33. Zodiac sign: Cant’ remember hoho. IDGAD

34. Male or female: Female.

35. Primary School: Sek. Keb. All Saint’s.

36. Secondary School: Sek. Men. Convent Taiping.

37. High school/college: One day, insya Allah, University of Cambridge? :P

38. Write whatever you want here: I pray to get good results in my PMR and SPM and the most, gonna be a successful qurl OMO ~.~

39. Have you ever talked to a person named tom?: Tom? Tom Anderson? Haha no.

40. Who's getting on your nerves right now: This little junior, she’s sucks I tell ya.

41. Whats your real name: Nor Syazana binti Jamaluddin

42. Nicknames: Syaa, comel, comel comel! Haha.

43. Long or short hair?: I used to have a fucking long hair, haha but now changed to medium. And I do hate it. Screw you Bee Bee Saloon LOLOLOL :P

44. Height: Entah la, tak teringin nak ukur.

45. Do you have a crush on someone: Yeah, man. WA, tell ya, I have a really big crush on him! Srsly.

46. What do you like about yourself: Eat like a boss!

47. Piercings: None.

48. Tattoos: Minaiiiizingkaw!

49. Righty or lefty: Roiiiighty.

FIRSTS:

50. First surgery: None.

51. First piercing: Ears piercing.

52. First best friend: Nizz Maznieza Farhana Megat Mat Akhir. I miss you, girl. I really do.

53. First sport you joined: Softball forever (Y)

54. First vacation: Cameron Highland.

55. First pair of trainers: None.


RIGHT NOW:

56. Eating: Murtabak.

57. Drinking: Nothing

58. I'm about to: Fart! O.o

59. Listening to: Mr Saxobeat.

60. Waiting for: The study mood comes.

YOUR FUTURE:

61. Want kids: Noooo!

62. Get married: Yes, that's the most important thing. Wo ho ho.

63. Career: A good muslimah and a great MICRO-ELETRICAL ENGINEER.

WHICH IS BETTER:

64. Lips or eyes: Lips kot?

65. Hugs or kisses: Hugs, baby. Hugs! ({})

66. Shorter or taller: Taller, that's for sure.

67. Older or Younger: Oldah!

68. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. Omg, you have no idea how much i hate romantic thingy! Better sweet than romantic told ya.

69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms (Y)

70. Sensitive or loud: Elle - oh - you – dee

71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship?

HAVE YOU EVER:

72. Kissed a stranger: Ahaaaa nope

73. Drank hard liquor: Nope.

74. Lost glasses/contacts: Not wear glasses so how im gonna lose them? Haha

75. Sex on first date: Uish, i have a lot more things to do lah.

76. Broken someone's heart: I didn't mean to.

77. Been arrested: No.

78. Turned someone down: Yes, my favourite! Hahaha.

79. Cried when someone died: No. I mean tiada siapa pun yg meninggal dalam family, thanks God.

80. Fallen for a friend: Aaaaa, Einstien, you answer this.. LOL

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

81. Yourself: A big yes!!

82. Miracles: Yes. Miracles happen everyday (Y)

83. Love at first sight: Iya, dong.

84. Heaven: Yes.

85. Santa Claus: No!

86. Kiss on the first date: Yes? O.o

87. Angels: Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

88. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Er yes?

89. Did you sing today: Yes, my hobby kan.. I’ve a great voice man haha

90. Ever cheated on somebody: Yes yes yes yes!! Omg :(

91. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: The day when he IM-ed me

92. The moment you would choose to re-live: The moment when I can be his qurl lalala, itu bukan re-live LOL :P

93. Are you afraid of falling in love: Yes, very.

94. Are you afraid of posting this as 94 truths: Nope at all.

Ok tk cukup seratus pun, ahh pardon mah laziness bye! xx