|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
Seasons change and people too, I’m so glad that I had you. Through the rise and through the fall, even when I’d lost it all.You cared like no one else}
March 23, 2012 | 10:33 PM | 0Comment ![]() “I’m here when you need me to talk to you, here when you need me to help you,here when you need me to guide you, here when you need me beside you and I’ll never let you go” - Tony James Greetings. Just got back from beli barang for hari kantin. Otw balik, I statrted the conversation. There ya go; Mak, dulu mak pernah jealous tak bila kawan baik mak rapat dgn org lain? *dia pun jawab la panjang berjela tapi yg aku ingat, dia kata TAK* Tapi... ni pasal siapa ni? A.....? ha? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Adik jgn lah mcm ni. Jgn jd tamak, dia nk kawan dgn siapa itu hak dia, biar lah kat dia, hm, *burst into tears* A zillion of thanks, mak! Hm, insya-Allah, i'll never think about it lagi. And for you-know-who, i'm sorry for being such a bitch for the past few days. I'm sorry, just so you know, I Love You. Bye. ![]() ![]() |







