|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
lemme mend your heart}
February 18, 2012 | 7:31 AM | 0Comment Hi gais Since I’ve finished my homework except for the maths extra class punya kerja, yg tu susah, nanti lah buat, I went down and log in fb and twitter and yeah here I am, updating my epic stories hihi xD I did promised you guys that I got a lot of stories to tell ya guys, Td siang, sempat otp with Aqilah and mcm biasa, she’s the first person that I’m craving for to tell my fucking stupid ass stories. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA tp Aqilah didn’t know him. Well I guess I didn’t told her who the actual fuck is that guy that can mend my heart :P Alah aqilah, dia tu yg km cerita yg kami kata duduk taiping tp dia kata duduk kamunting tu. PLEASE RECALL. ;p Ok diz iz our second conversation. I only chatted him TWICE, tp for the fucking first time, when he said ‘bye’ i…………… I miss him already, I miss the way he manage to make me smile LOL. AM I THAT DESPERATE? Lol NO! Ok tak nak cerita, just read diz, tadi petang punya, and ofc I only prntscreen those part that can make me smile CHARMINGLY HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I’VE BEEN CLAPPING MY OWN HANDS, chill the hell out, at least I can forget my previous cute boyfriend LOL APA NI bye, catch ya guys later, bye! J |









