|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
do you like me? lol}
February 21, 2012 | 5:24 AM | 0Comment Hi v^^V Went to school mcm biasa tapi hari ni rasa mcm seronok sangat lepastu rasa nk balik awal hihi lol. Then, *ringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg* the bell rang, lepastu kelam kabut turun surau and ran like hell to catch Syafiqah, haha lepastu balik, sampai rumah, salin baju, then vrush hahahaha went down and log in fb! Hihi. Oh and twitter too. Then chat with Haziq, hahaha pity him, he got no phone since he’s losing his BLACKBERRY ish. Then, tweet with him then menggila bersama sama lol HAZIQ AH START DULU like seriously. He started it first hahahah *click to enlarge view* LOL main main je but this is way too funny. Don’t you think so? I CAN’T EVEN STOP LAUGHING WHEN I TYPE THAT SHIT. And sure enough, dia pun tergelak juga hahahahahahahahaha. Lol well I guess tak payah kot letak kat sini lemme me, and org terpilih and haziq and yeah haziq halim je tahu lol k Then I saw this orange guy on the line!!!!!!!!! Hahah since I’d promised him on our sixth conversation, I’m gonna be the first person to tegur him and yes, I did said, ‘YAY!!!’ to him and he replied a smile to me and he did asked me where did I go last night. I explain everything to him and yeah dia faham lol. Then we chatted and chatted like seronok gila and I can’t even stop smiling mcm org gila. Lepastu we talked about Shah Jaszle and those girlfriend stuff. SYAZZZZZZZ!!!!! Esok k esok hahahah. Then I really have to off the line since asyik kilat je ish then OTP with him hahahahahahhaah there ya go. Dah makan? Er belum……….. Dah, pergi letak baju dalam washing machine, dan makan sekali Tapi…… *interrupt* pergi makan. *interrupt* jangan degil, *strict voice* Ye ye, jgn lah marah, menakutkan lah, ish. Haha pergi makan tau? Sikit pun jadi. Ye ok, bye. lol he is so garang like seriously Lol ok bye J |




