" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





YOU SAID YOU NEED A LIL TIME FOR MY MISTAKES. ITS FUNNY HOW YOU USED THAT TIME TO HAVE ME REPLACE}
January 14, 2012 | 1:30 AM | 0Comment

Yes, I really do hope that you're happy. I wanted to tell you something. I stalked you. Facebook is the only place to stalk everybody. Stalking is not a bad thing. It actually helps you find the very truth about that particular someone. Yes again, I found out. You never cared about me like you cared for that girl. I am touched by the fact that you're being soo caring. I’m proud of you. But I'm just upset, why her? Why not me? Who am I to you for all this time?



Do you really mean it when you tell me you love me? Or is it only a lie? I'm not accusing you of lying but I'm curious. I've loved you with all my heart. Why can't you do the same? I don't need diamond rings, I don't need fancy cars. I just need you, you, and your sincerity. Why is it so hard for you to understand this? I never expect you to give me presents on my birthday or even on our anniversary. I know you lied to me but without you is much more hurtful. Why can't you understand that? I told you about this for so many times but it seems like nothing matters to you. Not even one of the things I've said to you matters when we're together.


I always wanted to make it up to you. I hope you know how much I regret for making my past mistakes. I can't think of anything, anything except you. Yes, I can't change what's already happened. I wish I could but I just can't. It's too hard. We've been like this for so many times. Why can't we enjoy and prosper our life together like a normal couple? I know that I can't understand you and I know I can't make you happy. I tried, I tried so hard to care for you. Text you everyday, call you every single night. Tell you that I love you as often as I could. But it seems impossible because you're not feeling the same. I guess I've been clapping my own hands for all this time. My love towards you is just a shadow. I'm nobody to you, I understand.



And in the end, you left. Left me speechless. It's true that, everyone leaves. No one stays. I guess I have to let you go and I decide to move on before you do. I can’t bare to see you fall into another girl’s hand. Let me settle first and yes, please don't take back the rubbish you've thrown. I'm just a rubbish. I'm useless, I always know that. I hope everything changes.

Just know that, I love you