" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





when you miss somone}
January 12, 2012 | 1:25 AM | 0Comment

I miss someone right now . That someone happens to be someone I love and cherish the most . Yes , it’s NIGGA . You’ll never know him. I’ll never reveal his real identity lol .Only God knows how much I miss him . Day by day past and he is the only person that is in my mind .



What do you do when you miss someone like mad ? I read all our previous texts . Stare at his picture for hours imagining him beside me smiling like he does in the picture . Just wishing he would be back faster . I tried so hard to just have a normal day . But I can’t . Not without him . I miss your laugh , I miss your hugs , I miss everything about you . One day without hearing your voice is like one day without sun . You’re the sun that lights up the darkness inside of me . Filling the empty gaps that is in me .



Dear Time ,

Please turn back.

I want him beside me .

His presence is all I want now.

His laughter is what I want to hear

A smile isn’t a smile without him to be the reason who cause it.

I miss you