" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





That one moment where tears running down your cheek and all you can hear is yourself weeping all alone without no one cares.}
January 13, 2012 | 9:50 AM | 0Comment

Well, em I’m nervous but as you know I will keep on wishing you this till 14th April 2012 which is our 1st year. Ok THIS IS PINKY PROMISE. I’ll never wish you lepas tu, betul.

Happy Wappy Nine Months.

Ok done, that’s all, fucking simple, isn’t it? I can’t say the magic word dah. Kan? so that’s it.

This is urm,

v Every time we talk, my feelings for you grow more stronger & stronger. I just wish you felt the same way.

v When we were arguing, I can't help myself think but just surrender & let you win. I know that my lips have to shut or I'll ruin everything.

v I hold my phone every night with hopes your name will pops out instantly. I guess I blamed you for these ugly eyebags. PS: Text me now.

v Someone who can be lover + best friend + advisor + childish at certain times + loyal + don't care about other girls = PERFECT BOYFRIEND

Ok I’m done, last post about you? Maybe. Ok, I wanna skype with you but I can’t stand my eyes, with those eyebags, non stop yawn-ing, but you are currently skype-ing with her ; the cute little girl, ok I keep on staring at your chatbox with hope that there’ll be any pops out chat ; “hi!” and I’m so gonna relax my mind with you lol. And I guess it’s not going to happen. I don’t know sampai pukul berapa nk tunggu ni. I bet lepas dah habis skype dgn dia, mesti mengantuk kan? lepastu mana sempat kita skype kan? eh lupa, dah jarang minta skype, dgn dia selalu minta har har. Ok dah sedar diri, tidur dulu, night, have fun! I’m okay, I don’t even feel it’s not worth it tunggu dari pukul 10 sampai sekarang. Me so sleepy but nak tunggu juga even if it is not going to happen. Ok dah la bye