" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





OURS..}
January 12, 2012 | 1:37 AM | 0Comment



*rewind my past …………………… and I remember back then when …*

My guy , whom people call NIGGA . What can I say about him . He's everything to me.. Aside from my parents he's the best damn thing in my life. I love him with my whole heart. I cry when he cries.I laugh when he laughs. He makes my day every day. His sweet words, his charming eyes and not forgetting his gorgeous lips. When he smiles, the darkness in my heart just lights up. Baby, why do you have to be so perfect? What did I do to deserve such a perfect guy like you? I've hurt you so many times and yet you stayed with me. You've tolerated with my childishness, you've been so patient when I keep being a snob. You even know the exact moment when to call me. Its like you can read my mind.


I think of you every single day. Wondering where you are, what you're doing. Who you're with, are you okay, have you eaten and what not. Sweetie, what would I do without you? You're like the air I breathe. How can I live without you since I can't live without air. The times we had together was magical. I still remembered the first time we met. My first impression of you ' Wow , he's so cute' I swear I'm not lying. Haha! I could just stare into your beautiful eyes for the whole day. You make me feel special about myself. You even make me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl ever. You cheer me up when I'm down, you make me laugh when I'm sad. You make me high when I’m not haha lol. You wipe away my tears with your words. You're the one. The only one I need.

*ok, please, wake up, face the reality, you little whore!*