" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





HYPOCRITE}
January 14, 2012 | 1:04 AM | 0Comment


Dear Intan Ishak,

Kenapa nak terasa ni? You don’t know a thing about me, and my problems. Masalah aku bukan pasal hg dgn awatif je fyi, banyak lagi. And about those sarcastic-status tu, that is not for you or her. Itu untuk Kak Reza. Clear with that?

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit]


noun

1.

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, orstatements belie his or her public statements.


deceiver, dissembler, pretender, pharisee.

I’m a hypocrite type? Ok, fyi, I’m not even pretend when I’m with you. You know, the moment when we confess everything in BM class? You know the reasons why I can’t rapat with you when you’re with her. I AM CURRENTLY AVOIDING BOTH OF YOU. Yes, BOTH. Because, I don’t want to hate you neither her. Why I don’t want to hate both of you? Because, you guys used to be part of my life. It’s fucking hard for me to hate you guys. I repeat, FUCKING HARD. So since I can’t hate you guys, at least, boleh lah kan aku jauhkan diri?

Terhegeh hegeh kawan dgn hg? Lol so funny, ok, about that, WHAT ABOUT NO? I’m not even terhegeh hegeh kawan dgn hg when I got no girls to be friends with at the tuition. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU JUST A DAY WITHOUT HER ; awatiff so that I don’t hate you, or else. And what can I say, Alhamdullillah, Allah gave me more than 1 day to be with you and I appreciate it way too much. And now, Awatif had started to tuition there, and all can I say, we’re not going to be like before, seriously. I’m sorry. I need time, I need time to calm myself. Oh and I MISS US.

So now, since you had been her legally lawfully WIFE, third night and stuff, don’t you think that thing gonna make me hate you even more? Sigh, no, frankly, I did mad at you, but tak lama. Because I keep on hoping that you guys just play around, yknow. And if so that is the real thing, I don’t wanna care anymore. SHE’D CHANGED WHEN WITH SHE’S WITH ME, and I don’t know lah kan WHEN SHE’S WITH YOU, SHE’S STILL BE THE OLD ONE.diff character, ….. heh,

I appreciate the effort that you did when you try to avoid her, just because you don’t want me to mad at you. But when I read your conversation with her, your phone’s w/p, and stuff, nahh…… ok tk kisah la, in front of me, you can pretend that you’re avoiding me, tapi……….. ok, I have no right to halang you untuk kawan dgn sesiapa pun. And as far as I am concerned, I didn’t ask you to avoid her or stop being friends with her. Kan? so why in the world you have to targeting me? A lil bit confused here. I repeat, I DIDN’T ASK YOU TO AVOID HER. Sbb nanti dia marah aku pula kan halang hg kawan dgn dia, so I didn’t do that. It scares the shit outta me when she’s mad.

I guess you don't actually understand the meaning of hypocrite.

Tata.