" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





and if you're trying to make me worried, its working cause you know ..}
January 17, 2012 | 1:57 AM | 0Comment

Muka sama lah Awatiff TwT ok my new love, but Gonghcan will be my fowebar bias ehhe



Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Not knowing what you’re doing right now. Plus, you’re currently sick and that’s make me even worried.

Tears creeping bit by bit from your eyes and I can’t bare looking at it. It’s hard for US to see teardrop from your beautiful eyes, charming princess, but today .. *sigh*

If I could change what you feel with mine, I would do that dear friend, trust me, I WOULD DO THAT. Cause I don’t wanna see you hurting. But for now, I can do NOTHING! I can’t even calm you down, I tried my best by suruh minum 100 plus, baring dkt meja kantin, but I’ve FAILED! I know, I’m not good in this case, but I’ve tried. And I’m sorry if my worried-ness annoyes you sometimes, but its just me.

If I always sang this ; I only pray you never leave me behind but today I would love to change it into ; I only pray you will get well soon. I don’t know what to do right now, I just can pray that you will get well ASAP because I miss the cheerful Awatiff already. Ok I’m shaking right now.

Please, do take care of yourself, makan ubat, and if so you’re way tak larat nk dtg sekolah esok, nvm, cause the priority here is your wellness. Get enough rest, I would love to call you tonight at least I can hear your voice and it will reduce my worried-ness towards you, but I don’t want to. I don’t want to disturb you, I will give you some space.

And what can I say right now, please take care, minum banyak air masak, and smile sweetly, for us, for me.

I know you can’t read this today, but I don’t know where to describe my feelings, blog is the only placed to do, so yea. Please, take a good care of yourself. Get well soon. :/

Can I cry? Bye.