|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
THE OLD US}
December 09, 2011 | 9:41 PM | 0Comment They used to be my bestfriends, but somehow somewhere went wrong. Okay, Syaa faham. Best friend is someone who you can be yourself with, who know all your flaws, your deepest secret, yourself but still accept you for who you are.Not all best friends will always BE THERE FOR YOU. Haha. Seriously. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Okay, so my #1 priority always and forever will be Aqilah. Yeah, forever baby! Well, we might not always together. Or having a sleepover or whatever. She always there for me, and I know she loves me and accept me for who I am (: She was the one baby :3 Yes. Myn; She is not my #1 but she's the one who always be with me. Through my thick and thin. Kitaorang selalu misunderstanding. ALWAYS kay. But none of that things can break us apart. Woooh, she is my bitch :P Lol, she is. She is my listener and advicer :) She knows me, I can be a real bitchwhenever I am with her Paf; She is my best girl friend ever. She always be there when I need someone, she always listen to my story no matter how stupid it is, she always be patient with my attitude no matter how bitchy I am, she make me smiles whenever I am down, she make me laugh whenever I am not in a good mood, she just a great best friend. I am so so so so so so so so so lucky to have her :3 Haha way too lucky because she can be everything I wish for. She has every single thing I ever list. She is. She is my advicer even though somehow her advices are pretty much bengong and tak ogic. Uuu, see I can list like so many things about her. Thanks kay Paf thanks :p I can be myself whenever I am with her. She knows me very well. Very well. I just afraid that I might lose her one day. Hello, bukan senang nak cari kawan macam dia okay? Rarely contact but I know she loves me. Nothing much I can say. Uuu, I love you eternity okay (: Ohh aku tau kau terharu dengan post ni sebab aku sangat sweet Intan;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! Awhhhhhhhhhhhhh Y SO CUTE? ^3^ ![]() |










