" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





inspiration}
December 08, 2011 | 4:41 AM | 0Comment

Greetings.

Since I’ve started to minta Korea, rasa gembira pula. Hekhek. I never said that I hate Korea before. I just didn’t like the songs that my friends suggested me to hear, SORRY :P the only song yg dapat mengorat Syaa is Beautiful Target by B1A4. And that’s when I started to love KPop.


Be the 1 all 4 one, fighting!


But then I would get hate messages yang kata “eleh dulu tk suka Korea, sekarang suka pula, blah la kau” kisah benar. Hey, I never said that I hate Korea. And people CHANGE. I left the old me and I’m cracking up a new shell for 2012. semua org ada peluang untuk berubah. Otak tu jgn sempit sgt k?




Oh and I’m madly in love with Gong Chan Sik. Oh My Jimmy *Choo! (ok bersin :P) he’s way too cute!

KEEP CALM AND STARES AT GONGCHAN’s CUTE PICTURE… bye!