" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





just like the clouds my eyes would do the same, if you walk away, everyday it will rain}
December 07, 2011 | 7:35 AM | 0Comment


I've always want to tell you this;

Dumbledore, Syaa tahu Syaa buat salah dekat awak banyak sangat. Tapi I can't stop saying sorry because I love you and I'm afraid to lose you. 7 months being with you is something really wonderful that have ever happen in my life.

Dumbledore, Syaa tak percaya awak tipu Syaa lagi. Dah banyak kali sayang. Tapi syaa sabar sebab Syaa sayang awak. Syaa tak kisah macam mana benda tu sakit, tapi walau macam mana pun syaa tetap akan sayang awak macam mana Syaa sayang awak dulu.

Dumbledore, awak halalkan segala perbelanjaan awak untuk Syaa selama 7 months kita bersama. Syaa pun akan halalkan everything. Including my love towards you, Syaa tak pernah regret sayang awak but somehow and somewhere went wrong, Syaa faham.

Dumbledore, do you remember you pernah cakap dekat Syaa yang awak sayang Syaa and I'm the only one yang faham you. Well, thank you for saying that. I'm touched by all of that. It shows that you appreciate me.

Dumbledore, maybe you are not for me. Syaa dah banyak bersabar dengan awak and Syaa tahu awak pun banyak bersabar dengan Syaa. Syaa taknak ungkit benda yang dah lepas sebab benda tu tak sepatutnya diungkitkan.

Dumbledore, maafkan Syaa if I can't make you happy. I always failed. I always do. I've tried, you know I've tried. Maybe I am not for you. Thank you for always being here.

Dumbledore, before this thing ended, I want you to know that I love you. I really do. Maybe in another life, I can be your girl.

"I'm sorry that I'm no longer your muse.

*and I know, your reaction once you read this ; “-o-l” ok, and I don’t know whether I wanna skype w you or call you tonight, things will be so awkward, yknow ..