" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





... :I}
December 25, 2011 | 10:19 AM | 0Comment


Hay, well same post, but diff song, bye ;’(


Gongchan was still in a bad mood.

“ Syaa… where are you going……? Asks Gongchan weakly. Syaa turned to look at him and continues her journey. In about 10 minutes later, she returned with Channie’s old guitar in her hand.

“ I found this in the attic and tuned it up a bit,” Syaa says as she sits beside Gongchan. Syaa plays a tune.

“Channie, do you remember? You always sing me to sleep when I have nightmares…. This time, its my turns.” Syaa starts to sing a song titled ‘ What Should I Do’ by Ji Sun

Gongchan listen carefully to his girlfriend. Syaa always refused to sing whenever he asks to, but today she’s doing it willingly.

“You ask me how my day was as if it is same everyday
I say I’m okay but you really don’t know how I feel
Do you think I’ll be okay without you?
Are you okay without me?
The world without you is so hard that I blame myself for still breathing”

“Are we too late? Do we not have a chance?
I still think about you and you might know this
Finally is this it? Are we going to end like this? Is it okay with you?
I don’t think I can do it. The love I find with you, I won’t find it anywhere even if I die

What should I do? If it isn’t you no one else can hold my heart
Please hold me. And you know that even though the whole world tries to
No one can erase your memories. So please hold me”

Syaa starts crying by the second chorus and finishes the song with all the breath she had. Gongchan wiped her tears with his hand and smiled at her.

“ I wish I could turn back time and be the way it was before. Having you with me and not having to worry about all this grown up stuff.”

“ Hey, let’s forget the past and strive for the future. I’m still me, and we’ll always be together.” Gongchan replies and hugs Syaa.

-------------------

Gongchan was still in a bad mood.

“ Syaa… where are you going……? Asks Gongchan weakly. Syaa turned to look at him and continues her journey. In about 10 minutes later, she returned with Channie’s old guitar in her hand.

“ I found this in the attic and tuned it up a bit,” Syaa says as she sits beside Gongchan. Syaa plays a tune.

“Channie, do you remember? You always sing me to sleep when I have nightmares…. This time, its my turns.” Syaa starts to sing a song titled ‘ Because I’m Stupid’ by Kim Hyun Joong.

Gongchan listen carefully to his girlfriend. Syaa always refused to sing whenever he asks to, but today she’s doing it willingly.

“Because i'm so stupid and such a fool
my eyes don't see nobody but you
even though i know you love someone else
you could never know the pain that i felt
oh oh oh

“There are days when i just miss you so much
there are days when i just long for your touch
"i love you" somehow flies right off my lips and so
once again i'm left crying for you
once again i'm left here missing you
baby i love you i'm waiting for you”


“ I wish I could turn back time and be the way it was before. Having you with me and not having to worry about all this grown up stuff.”

“ Hey, let’s forget the past and strive for the future. I’m still me, and we’ll always be together.” Gongchan replies and hugs Syaa.

-------------------

Gongchan was still in a bad mood.

“ Syaa… where are you going……? Asks Gongchan weakly. Syaa turned to look at him and continues her journey. In about 10 minutes later, she returned with Channie’s old guitar in her hand.

“ I found this in the attic and tuned it up a bit,” Syaa says as she sits beside Gongchan. Syaa plays a tune.

“Channie, do you remember? You always sing me to sleep when I have nightmares…. This time, its my turns.” Syaa starts to sing a song titled ‘ Never Grow Up’ by Taylor Swift.

Gongchan listen carefully to his girlfriend. Syaa always refused to sing whenever he asks to, but today she’s doing it willingly.

“ Your little hand’s wrapped around my finger,

And it’s so quiet in the world tonight,

Your little eyelids flutter cause you’re dreaming,

So I tuck you in, turn on your favourite night light.”

Syaa increases the volume of her voice so that Gongchan could hear the chorus.

“ Oh darling don’t you ever grow up,

Don’t you ever grow up, stay this little,

Oh darling, don’t you ever grow up,

Don’t you ever grow up, it could stay this simple,

I won’t let nobody hurt you, won’t let no one break your heart,

And no one will desert you,

Just try to never grow up, never grow up”

Syaa starts crying by the second chorus and finishes the song with all the breath she had. Gongchan wiped her tears with his hand and smiled at her.

“ I wish I could turn back time and be the way it was before. Having you with me and not having to worry about all this grown up stuff.”

“ Hey, let’s forget the past and strive for the future. I’m still me, and we’ll always be together.” Gongchan replies and hugs Syaa.