" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





i gave you all my love}
December 14, 2011 | 11:25 PM | 0Comment

Nk stop suka Gongchan boleh? Ok, jgn la menangis, lap lap lap, mcm budak kecik la. Apa dia cakap tu kebenaran, terima je boleh tk? Sejak bila tk boleh terima kenyataan ni? Ok menangis lagi haha -.-

“And in the end, you left. Left me speechless. It's true that, everyone leaves. No one stays. I guess I have to let you go and I decide to move on before you do. I can’t bare to see you fall into another girl’s hand. Let me settle first and yes, please don't take back the rubbish you've thrown. I'm just a rubbish. I'm useless, I always know that. I hope everything change"

Syaa laid on her old bed and watched the ceiling for almost 1 hour. And empty ice cream cartoon was on the floor and the stereo was playing sad songs. On her phone was 20 missed calls from Gongchan. She was still heartbroken. She couldn’t face him. She stood up and wondered in her bedroom. She still remembers what Gongchan told her.

“ I promise you I will learn good actions ”

She shook her head and turned off the stereo. She was tired of all the drama. Suddenly, she heard a song from the balcony. She sat up and listened carefully.

“ Ulgo sipeul ttae ureoyo seulpeumdeureul aesseo chamji marayo

Geudaega dasi useul su itge naega anajulgeyo

(cry when you want to cry, don’t purposely hold in your sadness.

I’ll embrace you so that you can smile again) ”

“ Eh ” Syaa was confused. It was like a live performance. She stood up and stood in front of the glass door that leads to the balcony. She put her ears on the curtains and continued to listen.

“ I pray no tears in your dreams

I know you’ll fly high in your life “

Syaa opened the curtains and there he was, Gongchan singing his heart out to Syaa. Syaa was surprised. Gongchan continues to sing Only One until the end. His eyes were filled with tears.

“ Nae gyeote isseo. You’re the only one.

(stay by my side, you’re the only one) ”

“ Syaa …. ” Gongchan starts to speaks. Syaa could see eye droplets fall on Gongchan’s cheek.

“ Yes .. Channie? ” Syaa replies.

“ Hear me out… I never said this to you and I regret it. I love you, Syaa. You’re everyhting to me. You’re the only one I see. There’s nobody who could replace you. I wanted to talk to you tomorrow, but I just couldn’t help but think of you. I’m sorry for everything. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. Please … ” Gongchan pleaded. His eyes were drowning from tears. Syaa went to him and hugged him.

“ Aww, don’t cry or I’m going to cry too.. ” says Syaa. She could feels her eyes getting wet. “ That’s okay, I forgive you. ” Syaa kissed Gongchan’s cheek and lead him to her room.

IN MY DREAMLAND BYE.


Gongchan, says the magic word, PLEASE?