|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
the day}
December 12, 2011 | 6:17 AM | 0Comment Ok delete the old post already. Ok, greetings. 2RK1 trip was err. Ok it is not as great as how I thought it would be. But yeah thanks. I had a tons of fun k I’m lying lol. Nadh, remember those Nadh me Ok hg kena kencing lagi haha Haha kk dah berapa kali dah taik ah Nadh Oh haah panas, basah pastu ada darah menitik sekali period ke? Hahahaha kuajaq hg Ok serve your right Nadh! :P and the swan ride *ye ke tu? ;p IT WAS FUN! And Awatiff I’ve told you this before so nk cerita lg sekali. Ok I’ve to tell this in Malay because it was complicated. Ok dekat air trjun tu, ada lah mcm papan merah tanda no entry, and me, awatif, syaz, aisyah went there. It was great cause we kena the air pancut the tinggi tinggi one haha and tiba tiba my “swan” mcm tk bergerak and I was so gelabah that moment sbb terasa mcm “swan” tu beralun in such a way mcm ada binatang akuatik tasik tu hentak alah something like that lah and I screamed like hell sbb takut sgt and Awatiff sorry lah buat cuak je haha. And Aqilah, thanks for jalan jalan with me ;) Oh and I’ve met my GongChan II. I smiled so fucking big to GongChan II. My heart keep telling my GongChan that I miss you. Tapi dia tak dengar. T.T Ok, Here’s the picture, ok sikit je *_* bye! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |








