|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
the day II}
December 12, 2011 | 6:31 AM | 0Comment Ok the class was great with Sir *what the heck is his name? I can’t remember! Awatiff, help me! Lol. Ok there just two of us in the class ; ME AND AWATIFF. Private tuition lah tu? :P BI was okay, and Sejarah was dayyum funny. Ok, once Sir start to explain everything, me and Awatiff can’t stop laughing since the way he read the text was fucking funny, his intonation was funny, FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE. Lol tk baik ah *rolles eyes *-* And I kept bubling because I’m super hungry and super starving, then we went down and had lunch at A Rahman. Continued study, studied Geography with her cause I can’t bring the geography notes into my brain. I just … CAN’T! Awatiff, thanks for the Geo stuff and your advice. You teached me how to use the protractor *cikgu form 1 fail ajar haha, you teached me how to kira the sudut kejadah apa tah, you remind me the thing yg selalu sgt lupa. I told you that i can’t bring the geography notes into my brain. And you whispered to me something yg mengejutkan juga lah, but that’s true. i shouldn’t … ok you such a good adviser, thanks! xx and you gosok gosok my kepala pastu rasa mcm anak anjing pula Lol. Okay tuition was fun! Thanks Awatiff and Sir Maniam? Mugesh? Muresh? Mohan? FTW tk ingat. BRB DYING bye! oh sebelum tu .. I LOVE MY GONGCHAN II ;) ![]() |





