can i keep going repeating this life?}

"Love me as in everything is wonderful" - Demi Lovato
Assalamualaikum and hello guys.
For today, tonight. I really want to talk about something. Heart to heart. This topic came up when my dad .. urm nothing.
Family:
As you live for a decade, what do you want most in your life? Phone? Camera? New clothes? A perfect boyfriend? Yes, at first you might want all of that. But when it comes to sudden sadness, all you need is your family. Yes, your family members. One happy family. I remembered my"ONE HAPPY FAMILY" memories, we went to Pulau Langkawi, Pulau Pangkor, Kelantan, Malacca. Almost all over Malaysia. We spent our precious time together as a family. But now,, everything started to fall apart.
Parents:
Yes, parents as in Mak and Abah. This two person, your soul. I just realized, I never write any post about one of them. Why? I think it’s because .. ok this is a private thing, I shouldn’t tell you.
Love of your life:
Love of my life. Yes, I can't get rid of Dumbledore, EVER in my head. It's true, in a relationship there's always ups and downs. I can't deny it and I'm accepting every bits of it. Really. 7 months being with Dumbledore, how could you ever think that I can move on? Maybe I can but I really don't want to. I know, it's the most stupid thing ever but take this as a note, at least I am concentrating in class. My mind doesn't fly elsewhere. In fact, Dumbledore supported me. Dumbledore support me in everything. Dumbledore is someone I really can rely on. Dumbledore is not only a lover but also a bestfriend to me. When things came up in my mind, Dumbledore is the first person I wanna tell. If you're reading this my dear, please know that no matter what, I love you. I'm here, always here waiting for you. I know you're mad, mad at me for some reason. But, I'm sorry. I know you're better than now. I know you're someone better. I have faith in you. I believe in you so you have to believe in yourself, okay? I love you.
*alright, let’s stop crying, wipe away your tears now*
newer post
older post