|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
why bother to love}
November 12, 2011 | 8:52 PM | 0Comment ![]() Can I say, be jealous cuz he's mine? Pardon my pathetic-ness. Greyson Chance, please stop reminding me you love me. I know you love me and I love you too. No worries, honey. Lol. FTW. I can’t even stop pressing the replay button on the video. I mean video yg dia perform dkt AIM last night. It was COOL man (Y) the way he play-ed the piano, oh my God, he took my breathe away lol. Dayyum lincah haha. He can play well ok scratch that, VERY WELL without notes. Oh and he doesn't need dance to make him hot. He's just perfect. Agree with me? I REQUEST THE HIGHEST FIVE lol. Can’t say much. Get ready to hangout with mah girls, till here xx |





