" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





To forget a person is way too easy. But to forget the memories we had with that person, I'd rather die, seriously.}
November 11, 2011 | 6:54 AM | 0Comment

Greetings.

I've been staring at this blank page for.. almost an hour. Not just staring, but also backspacing the words I've been typing.

"You think I'm happy because there are so many emotions I choose not to show."
-(Via Tumblr)

I can only see what I've done for him. And I'm just too blind to see what he had done for me.

Can't say much. If only I can make a copy of my own heart, I would make it as the header of this blog. Tak payah nak update lagi.

Kita hidup bukan untuk menangis, so Syazana, stop crying like a bitch who didn’t get a boyfriend lol. Jangan tingkatkan lagi kebodohan.

Goodnight.