|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
nothing}
November 05, 2011 | 8:02 AM | 0Comment ![]() I didn’t enter your heart to play, I enter it to make it mine. I didn’t promise things to you so that I can give up, I did it because I’m giving my all. I didn’t plan to leave you for another boy, because I’m planning on staying and stick with you forever. I’m loving you more than ever sayang, more than this heart can handle, you’re my life, my world, my everything! You’re the one for me. Extras ; chill, just some random post -.O ok I gtg man. Btw, what happened to najua boltz on twitter? A group of rempz bashed her? Or what? Tell me something I don’t know#singing ~ haha ok forever curious. |





