" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





just pray}
November 04, 2011 | 6:04 AM | 0Comment




They say if you love somebody, don't give up on him
They say if things went wrong, forgive and forget
They say if he asks you to go away, you just have to do what he please to make him happy


I'm speechless but all I can say is that, I never regret loving you. It may be hard but it's life. You just have to live your life to the fullest. You can't give up. Life is something irreplaceable. There's always an ups and downs. Yeah well, that is life. I won't argue and talk about the past, it's the past. Why talk about it now? In the future? I'll move on with no regrets and you just don't have to turn back. Life is life, you just have to live with it even if it hurts. You just have to love life and only pray for the best.

STOP dreaming

START believing

START living

STOP fighting

STOP thinking

START laughing

START loving



Extras ; why you no treat me well? And why you so cold towards me? I open your tumblr and you change that THING already. L so yeah, sekarang semua post bukan untuk Sya lagi kan? ok, I’m okay, I will always be :’] it’s the time, it’s the time for you to forget me and same goes to me. No matter what happen, I HAVE to forget you. It is a must! It’s hard for me, but no worries, I’ll try my best. Thanks for everything oh and SORRY for everything too.