|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
DEACTIVATING}
November 29, 2011 | 3:51 AM | 0Comment This thing is not helping man! *Make a move then, stupid ==" I thought of deactivating my FaceBook account. Ya know, I will having my PMR examination next year and I realized that it's kind of addictive. I waste most of time in front of the computer and it's not healthy at all for a teen like me. I mean, I am going to activate it back one the big examination FINISHED! :D Still 50-50 in my head though, 50% to deactivate it and another p/s ; I am still keeping you BLOGGIE ♥ Hihi. #seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Ok, lemme on the line for the last time tonight ………. |




