|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
*cough*}
November 27, 2011 | 9:51 PM | 0Comment Went to Aiman’s kenduri since mah mom kenal mak dia. Ok srsly, their house oh mah god, awesome, vogue de vas gitu. Ok the first person I saw was Zamara Umar, he looked cute :P ok then, met Aiman, lukily he didn’t know me. And lastly I saw Alif Azman. Then, dalam kereta, mom kept talkin’ ‘bout Aiman like duhhhhhh D’: So the football match between Ish dia ni dah la kaya, terrer pula main, umur 30 nanti mesti dapat “dato” adik, kawin dgn dia pun tk pe dik. Haha yeah (Y) Ok rubbish, then, skype-ing with Iszul. Well yeah, Fatin’s is cute. But mah dato’s cuteness is UNBEATABLE haha. Ok not mah dato’ but maria elena’s sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. And skype w Aqilah since I miss her zo badly. SERIOUSLY!! Hhihi, well, she’s cute mcam biasa :P Oh and last Saturday night, skype w my 2 superb girl ; YACMYN AND DATO’ WACTIP haha they’re awesome especially my Yacmyn, she sang // ok her part time job lmao xD she dance lucah-ly haha, I LOIKEEEEEE X) and yeah, we laughed like there is no tomorrow. And I misz you guys so much, I MISS YOUR PELIK-NESS, YACMYN, AND I MISS YOUR LAUGH, DATO’ WACTIP :D ok, and I read your blog Myn, Y U HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ‘BOUT AWATIFF’S NICKNAME I MEAN THE DATO’ STUFF. YKNOW, I WANT IT TO BE A SECRET BETWEEN THREE OF So here the photo, ok, Ikr, I look horrible ._. BUT WHO CARES? DON’T JUDGE A GIRL BY HER LOOK, haha :P my personality might make you in love w me OOOO EMMMM JAYYYYYYYY. (eh you pula o em jay > MARIA’S DATO. WHY SHO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? :O) Ok till here I babbled too much, xx // shit forgot ady ‘bout haziq’s kenduri. I should minta maaf at him BYE! ![]() BLOODY HELL ME SO GELAP. Ok derang mcm THE SKY FULL OF LIGHTERS! :P ![]() MELANTAK JE DATO’ TAK AJAK PULAA. ![]() MYN TENGAH NYANYI TU :P #see my mataa? LMAO ![]() MYN ; middle finger? Er I don’t think so, THUMBS UP KOT? AWACTIP ; dafuq is wrong w you? xD ME ; WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SUBANG?! ![]() She ROCKZ MY WORLD HAAA. xD ![]() Jgn tunjuk torch sgt lah Esz. #tk cukup lighting pula -.- |










