April 14th 2011. I have lost you.}
Nope. Still not in my dreamland.
I am that girl, acting all bitchy at times.
I am that girl, never feel enough about everything.
I am that girl, hoping and expecting at the highest.
I am that girl, will not feel good if I don't get what I want.
I am that girl, letting everything out on my social networks when I don't get much attention.
I am that girl, that even me, myself, would never have enough words to explain who the hell am I.
I'm young. Too young. And I take everything seriously because I thought I'm such a grown up now.
It must be really sad knowing I'm losing the other part of me.
It must be really hard when I used to answer "YES", "ADA" and now I have to change those answers to "NO", "TAKDE".
It ends. No more him in my life.
Thank you for everything.
Do me a favor (even if I'm nothing to you now). Please don't hate me.
Forgive me for being such an ass. Forgive me for everything.
I am sorry. I really am.
Blurry vision again.
Night.
newer post
older post