|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
the time has come}
October 07, 2011 | 6:40 AM | 0Comment ![]() He- who-must-not-be-named #sorry can’t post his picture yg betul betul Nampak muka, he is sho damn cute, and you might fall for him and yeah it scares the shit outta me mann Oh and he’s the red one So yea, awatiff, you should be proud since you’re the first one yg boleh tengok muka dia waktu skype haritu. Haha so yea, this is my nigga. Last night was super duper sweet. I can’t breathe properly since my hidung bengkak apa tah. And I supposed to sleep w my mum sbb dia takut sya lemas ke ape ke, #ok kelakar :D Oh and yeah, he gave me a nickname : PANDA. Hihi I’m a PANDA :P and yeah, sbb dah mengantuk sangat, sya tidur and yeah, dia teman, cause dia takut sya mati! Haha, and sometimes I can hear him asked ; syaa, ok tk? And I was like zzzzzzzzzzz :O krohhhhhhhhh sho shilipi, sorry Accushla. So yeah, I love him, non stop! And I wanna share you guys one thing. Hear me out readers! ; Last night was awesome. All I hear is his really low and soft breathing . I try to stay awake for him and keep him company but yeah since I was sick last night I end up falling asleep before him. But today, I took 4 hours nap in the afternoon just so I can stay up for him. This time, I want to be the one watching over him and make sure he’s safe. Since I can’t be with him physically, the least I can do is keep her company over the phone. I’m patiently waiting for the day that I can finally be in his arms again. That means a lot to me.. That he’s willing to wait for me too even if it takes months.. I can seriously say that straight-up he’s the best guy that has ever come my way and I don’t intend of letting him slip away. When you have the best, why settle for less right? He’s perfect to me. From his flawless, to his brains, to his personality.. He’s everything I can ask for and more. Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite and I hope you’re dreaming sweetly baby. I don’t think you’ll ever realize how much you truly mean to me and how scared I am to lose you.. I love you so much, Accushla. Extras; NOTE TO MYSLEF; |






