This Is Not What I Intended}
Heyya, Aloha :D
*I always swore to you I'd never fall apart.

DJ got me falling in love again :P
Agh, wokayh, my eyes is currently hurting like hella and it is red and woggably? xD I mean, I cried alot for 3 days in a row. And my left eye is swollen now ==" Stupidity in me for wasting my time crying. The reason I cried is because, you know, I wanna tell you, but too lazy to do so. Because in some reason, I don't wanna do big talk and all. I will end up frustrating. So sorry. Because (again) this is a public blog, so I can't really tell everything. I am the kind-of-keep-to-myself person kind of thing ya know. I'll story to the person I trust. You should do that too, because you'll regret one day for telling all of your stories to EEEEVERYONE. They'll get bored ya know.
Wait, in some reason,
I BABBLE A LOOOOOT xD
Extras ;

Dedicated to those who don't have life (:
newer post
older post