|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
The Things Just Been Made}
October 06, 2011 | 5:42 AM | 0Comment ![]() yes, you don't. Gosh, here me out. I miss him like, soo much now. I sound desperate, I know. But I can't deny, he can't stop lingering around my mind. Haish, I am blaming myself for loving him too much. I mean, like hell yeah I will never find a guy like him, he's one in amillion maaan! Hmm, SO yeahh, gotta go, byebye guys, take care. Extras; My sun that shines, you never fail to make me feel loved. You support me through my thick and thin. I almost give up, but you came back like a warrior trying to fight with dignity. I never thought that our love could stay this strong, stay this long. You make me smile when I cry. Your random behaviour makes me laugh. Your eyes makes me fall. Your smile makes me smile. I realized that I love you more and more each day. It's been 5 months Accushla. And you expect me to move on without you? I can't and insyaAllah will not. Because you've been amazing these few days. It's obvious you are trying to make things right and I appreciate it. I forgave you and you forgave me. So let us together move on, hand in hand to start our journey exploring this world together, for the first time. 3 words, 8 letters to you and yeah I mean it. ![]() Goodnight, b. sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. Or I'll kill them all *Secret handshake. :] |






