" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





party rocking}
October 22, 2011 | 6:43 PM | 0Comment

Party rocking in the house tonight.
*Everybody is having a good time (:




Kay, hellow evellyboly
Sorry for my long absent, again. I am having a fever. I just took a Panadol just now after my breakfast. Now I feel a little bit better. But my nose is still nosyy. Arghh.

Oh and Accushla, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you. I mean, you’re supposed to accompany me, keep calling me, or just call my mum. Your first phone call, she asked me whether you want to datang rumah lawat org sakit ni, so I told her nope, since I didn’t talk to you sbb tekak ni ha sakit. You end up your phone call. Your second phone call, I tried my best just to say “ Hello” to you and end up, you told me that you’re currently texting with her. Can you just put yourself in my shoes and imagine what I feel? I don’t even talk with my parents but when it comes to you, I tried so hard to talk to you but you don’t even appreciate it.

Bukan nya saja saja tak nak text or call, but you have to understand me, I’m sick!! Hm you’re bored? I mean, bored with me? Ok, let’s break up, I can’t keep texting you like 24/7 like her kan? ok, it hurts me too much ady.

Extras : so yea, today, Irfan Hakimi and his younger brotha ; Luqman Hakim dtg rumah and tidur sini cause their parents pergi Mekah. Hihi I’m so gonna have fun with them!!! magad magad can’t wait!! Guys, party rocking in the house tonight, heck yeah!! xD

Ok, done crying, till here xx

Hm Accuhsla, baca blog lagi satu :/