|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
make a move}
October 05, 2011 | 2:01 AM | 0Comment # My pimples are NOT a camera-shy type of pimple. They DIDN’T hide themselves since they want EVERYBODY to see them in pictures so yea screw all the pimples xD Dear Syaa J, Darling, you can change yourself. I believe in you. Ignore what people said. They are not helping at all. The ones that loves you will forgive you and help you move forward to be a better person. The ones that doesn't love you will only make you feel miserable. I am here if you need me, my arms are always open to give a hand. You can use my shoulder to cry on, I can wipe away your tears. As a friend, I will help you through your ups and downs. All you need is trust, strength and a bit of confident to change. I believe in you Syaa, be brave. You are a good person. A good friend. Ignore what people said. Sincerely, Yourself. |




