" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





The Future Seemed So Bright}
October 08, 2011 | 8:30 AM | 0Comment


Just stand there? 3 words? I Love You.



I think it's the perfect time for me to share this with you guys. This is how I actually feels,

· Every single night, before I go to sleep, I can't deny that I always think of him. That's the reason why I am scared to close my eyes and just have a nice dream.

· In my sleep, I dreamed bout you. Always you. When I woke up, still you I was thinking of.

· At school, when I arrived at school in the morning, I was thinking how'd you do in your school.

· When I am studying, the teacher is inside the class, I look down at the book but my mind is flying somewhere else, flying to you. I sound desperate ;[

Extras ; When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away. So I try to find the words that I could say. I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away and I can't lie that every time I leave my heart turns gray. And I wanna come back home to see your face tonight cause I just can't take it. Another day without you with me is like a blade that cuts right through me. When you call my heart stops beating. When you're gone it won't stop bleeding. But I can wait, I can wait forever.

I love you so much, Accushla.