|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
everytime i close my eyes}
October 29, 2011 | 4:45 AM | 0Comment I know you are someone, I know you are the one. But, you never have the chance to show it. I don't want to forget you. But somehow, it seems that likely, you are the one that forgetting me. Oh baby, I could do anything for you. I want to do everything for you, but there's no chance on doing it. I know it's too late. Maybe we are meant to say goodbye.# that was the end for me and you Haziq :’] Extras : If you could only think one thing, please think about the future. The past is the past. There's no use looking back to the past. If you asked if I still love you, the answer is yes, so much. But, I know if I asked you if you still love me, the answer would be SILENCE. People change, so do you, make the right decision. I cannot ask for more, my heart is broken no one and nothing can fix it. |




