" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





Blow It In My Mind}
October 05, 2011 | 1:56 AM | 0Comment

I know you won't believe it,
*But the world see it.


Hello earthlings! Well, hmm, where to start?
Okayh, I am not in the mood now and for goodness sake, I do not know why. Oh yeahh, I should be studying right now because next week is my final examination and yet, I haven't study. And I am positively sure that I am too fond of the internet. I mean, I AM ADDICTED to
Tumblr . Ya Allah, I am not sure what to do. I don’t want to active on Tumblr but, I am not strong enough to do so. *HAHAHA, it's like making the hardest decision ever! xD

Well, sort of hard but I feel kind of stupid standing against
Tumblr while that thing is trying to ruin my future. So, what should I do now? Well, I am still deciding though.. Tumblr isn't helping me here and I don't want to regret the rest of my life and one thing for sure, my ENGLISH sucks like rotten eggs. So yeah, I should let my life loosen abit. I need to stop, so, byebye.