|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
our relationship is too short}
September 04, 2011 | 6:40 AM | 0Comment Greetings. Babi, I shouldn’t mad towards you. I admit, we ady broke up. Permintaan aku jugak. Tapi pantat, perasaan tu ada lagi ok? Frankly speaking, menyesal kenal hg, ok shit? Fuck you and your life, and your girlfriends, and your bloody scandals. Go and flirt with them till death! Ok fugly shit? Eeeeeeeeeeee I’ve no right to mad towards you. I just don’t know why, im not ready to lose you. Please! Understand me, ok thanks. Aku tak akan marah dia sbb dia tu best friend aku, faham? Jadi aku akan lepaskan segala kemarahan yg aku nk tuju dekat dia dekat hg ok? Sorry, it sound harsh but who in the hell cares man? I’ll dj at your funeral my beloved ex bf. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im sorry, I shouldn’t be like this sorry readers, bye |




