|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
The Only Thing That Can Make Me Happy Now Is You, I Love You}
September 18, 2011 | 12:55 AM | 0Comment K then, malam lepas OpenHouse tu, skype dgn He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Omg omg omg dia sangat comel and sweet nk mati, ahaaaaaa you drive me crazy cutie hihi >0< haha then I was like ..
Hi you look handsome, can I hold your hand :P
Then dia mcam bagi tangan dia, and I’m just sitting there like, aiyooooo, you’re way too cute man! Then, dia ada buat mcam I, tunjuk diri dia, love, dia buat love, and You, tunjuk dkat Sya. For God’s sake, speechless gila waktu tu! Dah la dia asyik main rambut dia, hihihihihih comel nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;>
Kso last night was the best night ever! Like seriously. Ok, waktu tu dia tengah sorang sorang dkt luar since he had a lil fight with his brothaa. k quite a big fight actually. #keling k dia kata dia nk bunuh abg dia semua lah haha sumpah kelakar and I laughed like there is no tmr. Baby, sorry kalau Sya gelak teruk sgt hihi. ;> k then .. ahem xD
Dia kata .. bayangkan Sya dekat sebelah dia. Tangan kiri dia dkat atas bahu sya. Tangan kanan dia pgg tangan Sya. And Sya baring atas bahu dia. Hihihi then, dia cakap, kalau dia dah penat, dia baring atas Sya, and tengok bintang. That was so sweet of him, seriously. I’d never met someone like him before. Boy, I love you so much >____^ hihi malu lah >0< ok jgn mengada. But,the sound of his voice makes me get this warm feeling all around my body. Ehehehek.
Ok gedik tk post kali ni? #ckp lah sangat! Haha kk bye, oh and if you read this,
'I still can't figure out how can you made me felt this way cutie . I’m deeply missing you, like seriously. The way you smiled at me, the way you talked to me, the way you entertained me in so many ways. You’re the only one that can make me feel miserable like no one. You’re the one that can make me sad in thousands way but none to make my love any lesser. no matter how much mistakes you will do, there will always be forgiveness for you. even if i am hurt, even if i am weary, i would always forgive you; because i’ve gave you my love and there is no turning back as no one has ever taught me how to stop loving someone. there is no reason for me to turn back, for i will never ever stop loving you. because at the same time, you makes me happy. You’re the reason why i can smile in difficulties. you protects me even sometimes you caused me in pain inadvertently. you guides me to the right path, and ultimately; you loves me. You loves me for who i really am. you shows me the bright side of the world. you brings me out of the darkness, you showered me with lights. you gives me everything that you could. you’ll always be there whenever i need you. i would accept you for who you is. because what is happiness without sorrow. what is laughter without tears. what is love without pain. '
Love, SyaaJ
|




