" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





Oh wait, I forgot my swag}
September 19, 2011 | 1:21 AM | 0Comment


Eh. Macam ni lahh nampaknya bila dah duduk rumah, dapat pulak Internet Connection yang laju bagai Sya kena kejar kucing. Terasa nak New Post, New Post, New Post walaupun tak ada benda nak diluahkan. Ada pun tak reti nak menyusun ayat sebab benda tu antara Sya dengan hati dan fikiran dia je. Hihi :)

Jap jap. Apa dia? Jealousy kills?
Yes, it might kill anything or anybody or whatever but think of it, dude. She has her point. She loves you. How if one day she tend to stop feeling that way? I mean, stop having jealousy all over her? Maknanya dia dah tak sayang kau. Faham tak? Kalau faham, bagus. Kalau tak faham, amik pistol letak dekat dahi awak tu. Tembak!
If you cannot even appreciate a thing, you don't deserve a thing. You might not crawl to ask for forgiveness, or even crawl to chase her back, but, in the end, you'll be lost. No one wants to help you in anything. NO ONE.

Aha Life, Sayang. Life.

You chose that way, you live that way. Don't make others suffer.

I am at a point where I feel loneliness takes over the whole me, it's like I'm losing faith in everything. *sigh* I don't know how you can live like this. I could see myself dying (Ok tu macam dah teruk sangat pulak but I don't have any words to replace that 'dying' word for now).

If everyone thinks I don't appreciate every single thing I have, then I have to stand up to show that you guys are totally wrong. Tak baik kalau nak ungkit apa yang kita dah buat. Tak baik. But if once I have to, I will. So please please please don't make me ungkit anything. Let's recall for what we've done for everyone before you throw words at me and make me ungkit.


Once you pull in a very special person into your life, you have to make that person feels you are worth a thousand million miles.
Just saying.

You are one lil' meaner.