|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
nobody seems to care}
September 30, 2011 | 5:26 AM | 0Comment ![]() Cikgu tengok kitaorg, ok? Faham? Tak ada benda lain nak buat than seeking for people's mistakes ke? Come onnnnnnnn!! Dah benda dah sehari pun lepas, watlek watkewl cukup ah. Oh better? ok. Eh yknow whut? I know I made your life a living hell. And I absolutely hate myself for it oh and I miss the old us and the old you who kept accompanying me like, 24/7. I never make you happy. Hm I've never been treated this way. And maybe this is why I'm doing so damn weak, I'm new to it. Very new and All I need to do now is, be patience. # I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection, thanks ![]() |






