|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
i'm running out of places to hide my feelings sobs}
September 25, 2011 | 5:54 AM | 0Comment ![]()
Ouh shit, I thought I was done feeling like this. Tapi kalau dah cakap semua tu dekat someone yg sememangnya obsess dengan diri awak tu, dah tk bermakna ok dkt org?
Apa benda yg pernah cakap dekat org tapi tk pernah cakap dia? NONE weh.
Apa yg plan dengan org, tapi buat dgn dia, tk rasa bangang ke? Tk rasa benda tu menyakitkan ke?
Sangat tk larat nak gaduh, mcam dah tak ada sebab lain. I’M TIRED. EMOTIONALLY.
Just go on with your life, ok nigga?
You love her, enough said =’)
Yknow what? It’s sad how you can treat me badly, how you can do that shit thingy with her like we never had any special connection.
oh andddddddd, I said I hate you, but every time my phone vibrates my heart still wishes it’s a text from you mann.
Can’t you see how much you important to me? Hah? Ok, done crying, I don’t want to fight with you anymore, wuuuu it’s fucking hurt hikhok hikhok hmph friends? :/
Truth is, org tk nk pun jadi mcam ni ok?
#can’t put these words properly |





