" ✿ Sya ✿ "
flaw
Ting Tong \
Hello People
" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "
Shout |
AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA
Credit ]
I'm using this skins
©Template make by
Adila
. Base code
Zaty
. Some code from
Jaera
.
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
i want a BOYFRIEND, pretty please?}
September 09, 2011 | 12:10 AM |
0Comment
It's immature and pathetic how badly and desperately I want a boyfriend.
newer post
older post
The Big Boss{
what do you think of me?
Just a shortbio :)
Sya for short
97
Make me laugh and I'll love you
Network
Twitter :
@___sya
Tumblr :
syaargh
Tutorial `
freee
Header non-Transparent
How to use Blogskin.
Revert to classic templates
Status Updated
Navigation ( with HOVER ) 1
Navigation ( with HOVER ) 2
Billy player MP3
Youtube to MP3
Title blog bergerak
Tutorial: Comming Soon !
{ Replace wth yours :) }
Linkies{
This is my sunshine
AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA
AMIRAH
i want a BOYFRIEND, pretty please?}
September 09, 2011 | 12:10 AM |
0 comment
It's immature and pathetic how badly and desperately I want a boyfriend.
newer post
older post