|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
I love you with all my butt, I would say heart but my butt is bigger.}
September 09, 2011 | 1:15 AM | 0Comment ![]() I want to be the girl who's picture in your wallet and our picture as your phone wallpaper. AND I'm not an expert in relationships. I don't know how to handle every fight we're going to have and I will never be a perfect person. AND Never leave your girl crying. Tak kisah la you guys tengah gaduh. Ego tu takpayah tinggi sangat. Comfort your girl before someone else does. #for those boy kat luar Pee Ass : apa kena mengena semua gambar yg aku post ni? -/-eleh sebenarnya, dia nk menunjuk gambar baru yg dia ambil oleh camera baru dia. muka pun mcam -..- kk I gotta take my bath now since my period .. haha till then, wuuuuuu I got a lot of new post today hihi mcam tk demam je |





