" ✿ Sya ✿ "

flaw

Hello People


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

AQILAH
FATIHAH
FAKHIRA





I keep reminding myself not to be too happy. I'm afraid if I might be crying soon.}
September 09, 2011 | 12:12 AM | 0Comment

Qilah, Nadh and Myn ask me to avoid from tengok derang. Well, Perempuan kalau dah sakit hati dia diam je. Pendam is the best way. And pretending. Ok I just follow what the said just for one day. Then, petang semalam Aisyah cakap :

Kalau aku, aku tk suruh hg elak. Aku lagi suruh hg tengok. Sbb dari situ hg akan sedar yg dia tk perlu hg, so hg kena lah move on wei

Yeah that’s the best. Don’t you agree? I mean, I should realize that you-know-who didn’t need me so why in the world do I have to obsessed about you-know-who. Ok I didn’t obsessed actually, but I just can’t find the word that supposed to be replace with that OBSESSED! Haha ok Nampak tak ayat keeling yg aku cuba nak sampai kan ni? -/-

Till then.