Gonna Lose}
Currently wearing a smile, a very slight smile, that makes me look happy but my tears are running at the back of my eyes instead of following the front road.
I thought I could stop blogging about.. you know exactly what is it about. But I guess I am now on my way to re-start it. I wasn't stronger. I wasn't even strong. I was pretend to show everyone that I'm strong enough so that I could have everyone's good impression. THIS, Qilah, Paf, Myn really understand this. So much love for them ♥ they’re right behind my back, I know that.
And ok sekarang aku nak re-start balik. Heh.
I feel like.. I am no longer me. I used to smile without having anything to hide inside this lil' heart I have.
Even if we, the girls, are overreacted, at least we do it for the necessary issues. We didn't bring it up for nothing. And not like the other side tu kan, yang rather do unnecessary things than putting necessary things at the first line kaaaaan. Small things might hurt us. But yes, again, at least, the small things are way too logic for us to feel hurt. Bukan saja saja nak mengada nangis nangis sakit tergarit terguris hati.
And one more thing, the only reason we let everything out to the place that's too public is because whenever we want to let it all out to you, you never give us consideration, and plus you can yell at us and wanting to see yourself win. And you've won by having answers to YOUR mistakes. I can't even.. Like you know.. What the heck maaaan? Speechless habis ahh. Mana aci dohh. Seriously, so unfair!
Apa guna kalau boleh hold on tight kalau diri sendiri rasa dahan nak patah? Lagi sakit tengok hati sendiri patah. Hati orang boleh pulak aku jaga. Hati sendiri tak reti. Hidup sendiri susah. Kan daaaaahhh..
Apa lahh sangat yang aku dah hampakan kau? Apa sangat?
Prepare for the worst Syaa. Just be prepared.
newer post
older post