|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
Shopping Time!}
August 13, 2011 | 6:21 AM | 0Comment
So, hello everyone? Wowww, my last update was on 31of July. Well that's a pretty long time. I've nothing much to say actually and that is the main reason why i'm kind of, missing in action? Ahaaa. I might think who cares if i'm blogging or not, am i have a follower? Hahaha. By the way, thanks for those who're reading my so-not-cool writing. Here we go again, fellas. Things have not really worked out lately. Such as, my monthly test paper? I thought and i'm really confident of getting a PASS result for my History paper, but in fact. noooo, i'm not! Cause you know what, i can answered most of the questions, but yeahhh i'm still failed on that paper. While my parents are not knowing about this. And i'll keep this thing as a secret, lol. Okay, stop at this. So yea, I’ve just finish-ed shopping with mom and Sister for Hari Raya. I bought Baju Kurung at BTM, tudung semua lah. Yknow what, we’ve been to all kedai at Kamunting to find my bloody sister punya baju, but we didn’t found i t so we went to Taiping, and yea fortunately, we got one. Next, I had such an INTERESTING story to tell you but yea pardon my laziness! Hihi so I only shared it with my beloved one ;) then we went to a kedai to bought shoes and I choose Floral print of wedges #black and my sister choose the white one. Ofc it doesn’t look exactly like what in the picture, but I love it! Yea, can’t wait for the Hari Raya #even tk puasa huihui. K, hoping for a better day tmr, bye love! :3 |





