|
Hello People
![]() " I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck " AQILAH
FATIHAH FAKHIRA |
refresh
profile
tutorial
affies
twitter
follow
i'm scared if i will never be fine}
July 16, 2011 | 9:17 PM | 0Comment ![]() Greetings. Ahhaa dusty old blogger, pity you ;( K I read your blog ady. You’re sorry? Like that matter so much brahh. Im tired, emotionally. I don't know what kind of pain I'm getting into right now. I consider today is quite stressful, no explanation beneath that. I just felt that way. I need every close-mates with me. Actually even before you hurt me I felt the pain coming. The pain which I hope I will never have it when I'm with you. The pain called 'tears'. It's hiding somewhere deep inside my heart, too shy to come out. Straight forwardly, I’m hurt. And now, things are getting worse. I mean like, everything seems so different than before. We fight a lot, and you doesn't even want to stop but I just wish you could treat me well. Like a princess, not like a stone. Leaving me all day long like nothing happened is nonsense as shit. Is it just me or you've really changed? I'm tired of crying. I'm scared that I'll give up on you soon. *menangis lah lagi mcam ye je menangis* that f-ing hurt me okay? Bravo brahhhh for the first time I cried for you like HELL. K I repeat, like HELL. Sumpah tk sangka kau akan cakap mcam tu. And the worse part is, you act like nothing happened. You don’t even cry and you don’t even care, aren’t you? Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry k? :/ last word, let me go, let me let you go #ahaaaa I shouldn’t say that ignore that shit. btw I’ve forgave you ady but .. hm for the second time, I’M SCARED THAT I’LL GIVE UP ON YOU SOON. ![]() #layan meow idealess lagi best kan? That’s the truth, ikr |






